Monday, January 25, 2016

Hallo!
It has been a crazy two weeks that is for sure! But as many of you know I am in Neumarkt am wallersee just outside of Salzburg and it is beautiful. I love it so so Much. It is just a bunch of small little villages.  No big cities. Which is good and bad, I love the small feel and everybody is nice even when they have no interest. But we see the same people a lot which makes finding a little bit difficult. But it is all so great. We have a few progressing investigators and a few with baptismal dates that we are working with. We teach a lot of auslanders from Romania , Pakistan, etc. we finally found two Austrians while finding today that we will meet with this week!

So about my Companion. I love him so so much. He is the best and he has been so helpful while I am learning and everything! His name is Elder Harvey, he is from St George and we actually have a few mutual friends! He is so funny and works so hard. We actually overbooked our day today so half of our p day has been teaching and it's been awesome. We wake up every morning at 6 and do P90x! Haha we did a challenge workout where you do 8 sets of as many pull ups and push ups as you can. I ended up throwing up out the window at the end. Haha I have a picture of it. We only shop once a transfer. We have a cupboard full of milk and it's awesome. I am buying lederhosen today. Pictures to come next week. Haha me and Elder Harvey get along really well and we have some awesome goals that we are working for this transfer. We have a goal of no less than 15 lessons per week. Which is 90 lessons a transfer. So far we are on track!

The language has been rough but honestly not assss bad as I thought it would be. I feel like I am learning fairly quickly and I feel very happy about it. People always are very encouraging and helpful. It's cool because the people here are very patient and they will correct you as you read and speak and help you out. I actually had the opportunity to extend a baptism invitation to a new investigator named Herr Meingast. He said yes I would but I am already baptized in the katholic church and we were out of time so we will talk more about it this next week. I also learned that saying I am cold in direct translation or I am hot in direct translation is not good ich bin kalt means I am gay. And ich bin heiss means I am horny. Haha

Like I said my area is a bunch of small villages so we have a car and we get to drive everywhere so I am getting my Austrian license!! It's awesome cause we get to see so much more than anybody else and on p days we can go anywhere in our zone! So today we went into Salzburg which was awesome. We bought so much food.. Hana

Life here is so great and I am loving life and my mission. I love you all!
Liebe,
Elder Hunter
                                                         Elder Hunter and Elder Harvey
                                                      Grocery Shopping for this transfer

A game with my favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment